Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Major Changes and nothing to do with DIY

Our family has had a few major changes this past summer.
 
From Senior Prom 2013


Will graduating Elementary School (5th Grade) and will be going to Middle School.
 


JP graduated as Magna Cum Laude from High School. 
(We are still not sure who he gets his grade point average from.)
 

 (JP has the bow tie on)
 
 
 
Family Vacation at the Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
 
 
This is the view from our room, there was actually a wedding on the beach.

 
 
I am a lite sleeper and usually do not sleep in late, unless I am sick.  So I would go down by the pool and read while everyone else slept.  One morning my wonderful hubby brought me a cup of coffee.  Now that is service.  I love that man.
 
 
We also got to visit with my hubby's best friend, Chad.  We have not seen him in about 8 years.
 
 
This is Chad and Thersea (his Mom).  We spent a wonderful day at Lake Norman.

 
 
John and Chad.  A lifelong friendship.  We always just pick up from when we last saw each other.
 
 
 
 
Then it was time to take JP to Appalachian State University.

 
Here is JP in his ASU gear. 
I am so proud of the man he has become.
 
 
 
Brotherly love.  A little rough housing before JP leaves.
 
 
 
JP's last night at home, JP was finishing packing.  Around 1:00 am, I came in to check on him and this is what I walk in on.  JP telling his buddy Sammy bye.  It was a very sad moment.
 

 
Then when the Suburban was all packed. 
There was no room left.  
 
 
 
JP and his roommate David.  They are actually best friends.  David lives right behind us.  They have been friends since kindergarten. 
 
 
 
JP loves all things outdoors.  Within the first couples of weeks at college.  A bunch of them went hiking.  One of his friends snapped this photo.  Beautiful North Carolina Mountains.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment